Motor and Motor Control Electrical Service
As a professional electrical contracting firm with over 30 years of experience we proudly provide the following motor control electrical services throughout Southern California:
- Motor Control or motor replacement installations and repair when customers call we are ready to respond 24/7 whether the need is for a competitive request for proposal, basic electrical work, or the need for emergency service.
- Motor / Control Power details may include testing/replacing circuit breakers, circuit tracing, new panel installations, engineering, and troubleshooting hard to find misc. electrical problems.
- Motor replacements , troubleshooting, and testing for all types of motors and sizes which may include machinery, HVAC, production, manufacturing, and processing plants.
- Motor controls , and related hardware which may be the cause of motor problems. Troubleshooting, and testing for all types of controllers of various sizes and any related controls.
- Circuit breakers , main feeder, and branch circuit wiring repairs, and troubleshooting can be cause of down time when breakdowns occur and consulting to correct these problems.
- Testing main switch board, and secondary power distribution equipment including testing, replacements, repairs, circuit breakers, fuses, and GFCI switches.
- Industrial motors/controls and their related services that go along these lines such as machinery and plant move, or the relocation and installation of control hardware.
- Underground conduit installations and consulting for inner office, and or exterior project needs where trenching is a must to install new or replace damaged wire or conduit which deteriorated.
- 24 hour service is maintained 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Corporate or national accounts are welcome, and we have many companies that utilize our services; call orders can be by phone or e-mail.